The Autodesk® BIM 360™ Docs construction management app keeps your entire construction project team building from the correct versions of documents, plan and models - anytime, anywhere with cloud-based access at the desktop or on iOS devices in the field.
A companion app for the free, cloud-based BIM 360 Docs service, BIM 360 Docs on the iPad [iPhone] delivers document management, review and control capabilities to users in the field with tools for viewing, sharing and collaborating on construction project plans, models and documents from the earliest design phase of a project through owner occupancy.
With BIM 360 Docs on the iPad [iPhone], every mobile construction worker can stay up-to-date with the latest drawings, easily contribute to constructability and design reviews, and identify and report project issues - anytime, anywhere.
Single app for all 2D plans, 3D models and project files
• Mobile access to all project documents
• Sync documents, issues, and markups for offline access
• Collaborate on drawings and models, including markups
• Create markups, including freehand, shapes, and text
• Control file access by user, role or company
Optimized viewer for iOS
• Navigate from one drawing to the next with detail callout hyperlinking
• Lightning-fast zoom and pan, optimized for iOS devices
• View model attributes
Keep project teams in sync
• Gain visibility into version changes over the course of the project
• Provide all team members access to the correct set of data at all times
• Release data to the right parties when they need it
Create and manage project issues
• Mark sheets with pins to identify issues - online or offline
• Assign issues to trades or other project team members
• Add comments and photo attachments to issues to assist in resolving them
• Change status and re-assign issues as work is completed